You will be:
- Working closely with the Director assisting with their requirements.
- Record and diary Management.
- Communicating on the Directors behalf.
- Keeping on track with the busy workload managing time frames.
You must have:
- Government experience at an executive level.
- Knowledge of government processes.
- Experience working as a Personal/ Executive Assistant.
- Ability to meet time frames.
- Ability to use initiative.
For more information please contact the NSW Government specialist team at people2people.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org