This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an ongoing contract opportunity for an experienced Events Manager has become available to join their busy marketing team.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As an Events Manager you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of integrated channel events & roadshows for your division.
Reporting to the Senior Events & Experience Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage, execute events and activities around all IT & Mobile product categories including both consumer and business events in collaboration with the broader marketing team
- Manage and develop a calendar of events across the division including company events and sponsorship opportunities with key partners
- Project manage the events planning process including
- Responsible for the execution, delivery and post-event follow up
- Develop and consistently report on ROI against key event metrics as decided in the planning process
- Manage budgets ensuring all activity is processed within company guidelines and within budget
- Identify cross-functional opportunities for events with other products and services
- Coordinate with L&D team where required to ensure resources are available
- Ensure there are consistencies in brand and experience across all executions
- Agency management - manage the key deliverables across all agency partners including event staffing, ensuring strong working relationships across the team
- Evaluate and measure current processes
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 5+ years experience in a similar Event Management role ideally within Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualifications in Events, Business, Marketing Communication or similar field
- Outstanding stakeholder management and delivering results within a cross functional matrix organization
- Strong communication skills in negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to build your career in front end development! Apply now with your updated resume!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704