Our client strives to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of people worldwide using advanced technologies and technical services to create positive change in the world. They are a dedicated leader in research and strive for breakthrough results.
Within this 3 month position you will be responsible for executing the National Annual conference right through to completion. You will be delivering the end to end event planning for a high calibre conference and gain valuable skills and networking opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Source quotes for bags, pens and collateral
- Design promotional material
- Agenda development
- Arranging of catering, signage, printing, security, gift packs
- On the ground coordination and management of the conference
- Attending the two day conference
- Provide conference helpdesk and dealing with any problems as they arise
- About you:
- 5 years' experience in Event Administration or similar role
- Well-developed written and communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative to follow through on the completion of priorities and meeting deadlines
- Shows initiative and works with minimum supervision
- Diploma in Event Management (desirable)
This position requires an immediate start.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or for any specific questions on the role contact Jessica Harvey on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.