One of the largest government departments is looking for an experienced Intake & Enquiry Officer to join their team! Based in Sydney CBD, this temporary opportunity will run through till Jan 2018 with possible chance of extension after that.
Its purpose is to undertake initial assessment and registration of requests for assistance to this NSW Department by members of the public in relation to sensitive issues. You will use your initiative and attention to detail to identify issues with ongoing projects and be able to liaise across business units.
- To undertake initial assessments and requests for assistance by members of the public
- To support the Department in the exercise of complaint handling
- To provide front line information support and first point of contact service delivery to clients and assist agencies comply with GIPA and Privacy legislation.
Skills & Experienc
- Candidates must have experience with high volume telephone enquiries
- Handling high volume intake and complaint enquires.
- Have an understanding and knowledge of the Government public administration processes, governance, protocols, and reporting requirements.
- Proven experience in a similar role - with in Government.
- Be able to work to project deadlines and KPIs
- Show initiative, drive and the ability to act confidentially and with discretion
- Excellent communication skills
Overall, you need to have the ability to work effectively in a team environment, share knowledge and work cooperatively to achieve outcomes and extensive experience with stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum, from frontline staff to senior level.
If this is the role for you, then please APPLY NOW!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790