Great opportunity to join growing business within a fast paced, well known industry. This 1:1 EA role will have you working closely with the CFO utilising your strong organisational and stakeholder management skills. Working with a large global organisation with multiple upcoming projects could see you move into other areas of the business when this role completes.
- Provide administrative support to the CFO.
- Maintain diary of CFO and organise their travel and other related arrangements
- Filing, preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes and correspondence
- Work autonomously to draft professional letters, emails, proposals, and various presentations for communicating with internal and external parties
- Complete monthly credit card/expenses reconciliation
- Take notes or minutes of various Board, Board Committee, stakeholders and other meetings when required and follow up on any actionable notes
- Manage communication to CFO by screening calls, letters and emails.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Solid PA/EA experience that exhibits an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Builds rapport and communicates effectively with all team members
- Proven strength in attention to detail, organisational skills and time management
- Intermediate level in MS Office
Interviews are this week and the start date is in the coming weeks, so apply today.