Covering a holiday period an opportunity for an experienced EA/PA has become available to join a leading Australian company in the Seven Hills area.
Commencing 10th April your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Diary management of CEO
- Prepare and modify documents including presentations, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Processing of invoices and credit card statements
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Similar experience as an Executive Assistant
- Advanced MS Office skills - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to liaise with all levels within the business
This is an opportunity to utilise your coordination skills in a friendly team environment, apply now or give me a call on 02 8270 9703.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Gabby Norton on +61282709703