Great opportunity to work for a member based organisation in the CBD for a 4 week role that may extend. Supporting the Director and greater team of 11, this role will keep you busy!
- Diary management for Director
- Travel management for Director and team
- AMEX expense reconciliation
- Invoice management
- Format word, PowerPoint presentations and pdf documents
- Organise multiple business group meetings with external stakeholders - from invitation management, minute taking, to note distribution
- Adhoc administration requests from team
What you need to bring to the role:
- Previous office experience required in Team administration or PA role
- Competent computer skills including MS office suite
- Proven organisation, work management and prioritising skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
Great pay, ranging between $30-$40 per hour depending on experience. If you are keen to have a busy role, based in CBD that can extend to be longer term then hit APPLY today! Alternatively contact Dani@people2people on 8270 9788 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.