This fast growing and vibrant CBD based law firm are now in need of an exceptional Legal Secretary to join their fast paced Litigation team. This tightly integrated team pride on their professionalism, dedication and sociable environment.
Your role will be varied and challenging and will see you support a highly motivated and successful Senior fee earner and work with high-profile clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Liaising with clients at all levels
- Managing deadlines
- Drafting all documents and correspondence.
- Diary management
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- Drafting bills, checking rates and preparing draft letters to accompany the final bills
- Co-ordinating meetings, lunches and client events
- Travel arrangements
- Production of advices, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer, you must:-
- Have a minimum of 3 years secretarial experience in a legal environment, Litigation experience is highly desirable
- Have Intermediate MS Word skills, a fast and accurate typing speed and dictaphone skills
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and maintain strong working relationships
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Be highly motivated and resilient
- Willingness to be flexible to suit the senior partner's schedule and business needs
This varied and challenging role will offer you autonomy and the opportunity to develop your experience in a high profile team. If you are looking for stability within a professional firm who pride on providing clients with a first class service than wait now longer and apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )