This is a 6 month Part -Time role initially, as the Instructional Designer you will assist in developing innovative, reusable print based and online educational resources for a number of projects.
- Assisting in scoping, writing and designing training materials to train end user, including quick reference guides, eLearning, lesson plans and training manuals.
- Use innovative approaches to develop best practice online learning materials using eLearning and video software.
- Publish training materials and maintain a robust records management system of training developed for version control.
- Assist in ensuring that materials developed meet training and use-ability requirements, including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Maintaining a work plan of work in progress, work planned and ensuring this work plan aligns to overall program milestones.
- Modelling, promoting and encouraging a culture that embraces the values of the organisation, a 'can do' attitude and approach in interactions with internal managers and staff, customers and other stakeholders.
- Qualification in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent and/or work experience in eLearning or in-house training and design environments.
- Demonstrated ability using eLearning authoring tools including Adobe Storyline and Captvate (or knowledge of), Microsoft Office, Learning Management Systems or other learning development tools;
- Previous experience in the creation and development of creative solutions for printed or web based documents
- Excellent problem-solving and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion.