We are seeking an experienced E-Learning expert to join this globally recognised company on a 3 month assignment.
You will be responsible for the organisation of all Learning & Development content for both face to face and digital delivery across the business.
Your role will involve:
- Uploading all Learning and Development content using Adobe Captivate
- Control and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Ensuring individual training profiles are updated and maintained
- Immediate availability
- Previous experience within a similar E-Learning coordination role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous use of Adobe Captivate is ESSENTIAL
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification (such as HR or another relevant field)
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to confidently liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Please APPLY NOW or contact Emma Edwards on 02 8270 9788 to discuss this role in further detail.