Do you live on the Northern Beaches and want to work close to home? Do you have previous experience working with shipping and logistics documentation? Do you have proven attention to detail & high accuracy? This is an amazing opportunity for you!
This established company is looking for an esteemed Documentation Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be a key player in the Logistics Department and in charge of a team of 4. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency and streamlining of the processes in the team.
Key responsibilities -
- Prepare new contracts
- Plan and book vessels with shipping line for transportation of goods
- Establish Import Letter of Credits
- Issue Export Letter of Credit guidelines to client and negotiate documentation in accordance with the Export L/C
This role will offer -
- $70 000 + super
- On site parking
- Career progression and growth
- Newly developed role - make this role your own!
To be successful in the role you will have -
- 3 years' experience in all aspects of international trading
- Proven knowledge of INCOTERMS terms
- Experience with all aspects of import / export administration and documentation
- A HIGH degree of attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills
If you live locally and you have the abovementioned experience and skills - please apply as soon as possible.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Roche Dreyer on 02 8270 9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org