As a Document Specialist you will be required to produce highly quality documents for a range of Practice Groups throughout Australia. You will working from 12pm - 8pm and as part of a national team.
Your duties will include:
- Producing presentations, reports, pitches and graphic solutions
- Typing and digital dictation for letters and legal documents
- Creating and converting documents to and from PDF
- Fixing documents and formatting
- Copying files to portable data (USB/CD/DVD)
To be successful...
You will have had experience in a similar position and be passionate about providing an excellent document production service.
The required skills are:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word 2010
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 80WPM
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Located in the heart of the CBD this global law firm have an excellent reputation with their clients and very small staff turn over. They pride themselves on their awards and are known for their blue chip clients and high-end legal transactions. This is a social working environment with several staff functions throughout the year.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )