Working as part of a National team as a Document Specialist, this is an excellent opportunity to join a global law firm and produce high quality documents for a range of practice groups throughout Australia. This is a full time role working from 1-8 pm.
Your duties will include:
- Producing presentations, reports, pitches and graphic solutions
- Typing and digital dictation for letters and legal documents
- Creating and converting documents
- Document formatting
- Copying files to portable data (USB/CD/DVD)
To be successful...
You will have had experience in a similar position and be passionate about providing an excellent document production service.
The required skills are:
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 80WPM
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word 2010
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Located in the heart of the CBD this award winning, global law firm has an excellent reputation with their clients and very small staff turnover. They are well known for their blue chip clients and high-end legal transactions. This is a social working environment with several staff functions throughout the year.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kate Keltie on 03 9098 7426 or Sian Taylor on 03 9098 7425
( SK931418A )