We have an exciting opportunity in the supply chain and kit room area of an iconic pharmaceutical and technology company. This is a longer term temporary assignment (approximately one year) for someone who has ideally worked in a warehouse environment, and who has a forklift licence.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Handling medical products using a forklift
- Barcoding, RF scanning
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems - either JD. Edwards, SAP.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Knowledge of inventory, incoming goods and despatch.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of barcoding, RF scanning, pick to light or other processes.
Please note this is an immediate start.
Don't miss this opportunity to work with this global Employer of Choice!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431