An exciting opportunity to join a global brand with a specific focus on their employees and customers. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and wants to grow their career with an industry leader. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and create your own path to success.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with well-developed operational management skills as well as a high level of experience in people management. This role is situated in the Distribution & Mail Services department and will be responsible for providing efficient and effective services to the controlled movement of goods.
You will be responsible for -
- Managing 11 direct reports / employees and 3 contractors
- Control & manage the loading dock and mail room activities
- Build close relationships with internal as well as external customers
- Promote a healthy and efficient work culture
- Manage the team in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Take initiative and think outside the box
- $74K - $80K + super
- Clear path to success - it's really up to you to grab the opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a global leader
- Gain invaluable experience
To be successful in this role you will need proven people management skills; the ability to coach, mentor and lead the team; as well as develop and manage team KPI's and targets. Experience working with logistics will be an advantage.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and goal driven individual who is ready for a new challenge and looking to meet and exceed expectations - both individually as well as for the team.
This isn't just your next job - this is the first step into a fantastic career! Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763