people2people are excited to be working closely with this insurance giant, who are seeking an experienced Dispute Resolution Specialist - starting on an initial 12 month temp contract, with the vision to go permanent.
- A well established and highly regarded industry leader in the corporate insurance space
- With a reputation for providing and developing top tier insurance products for their clients, they have continued to grow steadily year by year
- With excellent incentive schemes and reward programs in place, they offer all staff the opportunity for ongoing employment
- Manage, investigate and resolve a portfolio of interesting and varying RTW matters
- Be responsible for the end to end process, whilst liaising with clients
- Mentor, review, provide feedback and guidance to claims staff
- Build and retain strong ongoing professional relationships claimants as well as internal stakeholders
- Ensure that claimants are kept up to date with their claims processing
- Proactively stay ahead of the game with emerging industry trends to ensure you are always providing the best and most up to date information available
- An insurance lawyer/ specialist with Workers Compensation or personal injury exposure.
- 2 - 3 years PQE
- Solid understanding of the operational side of NSW workers insurance scheme
- Strong communication, internal and external relationship management and negotiation skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion