This leading organisation and well-known brand is continuously inspiring the world with new and innovative products, taking the lead in electronics.
As they continue to grow and take the lead in the global market, an opportunity has become available for an experienced 'Accounts Receivable Officer' to join their busy and hardworking team.
Situated within a business park environment and brand new offices, this position would offer a challenging and focused environment to develop your skills and career.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Following up on payments
- Answering accounts receivable enquiries
- Managing outstanding accounts receivable claims
- Various reporting
- Further ad hoc as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Strong experience in previous accounts receivable/collections positions in a high volume environment
- Intermediate MS Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- High attention to detail
- SAP preferred, or similar ERP system experience
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741