This is a well-known medical devices organisation that is looking for a dispatch coordinator for a 12month fixed term contract. With a great atmosphere and a good team they are looking for someone to start at the end of August.
In this role it is important to have strong attention to detail as you will not only dealing with the organisations products you will be required to do stocktake and data entry of parts into the ERP System. Other duties include:
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Provide assistance to Customer Service Officers and Customer Support Officer to ensure high levels of team effectiveness
- Improvement initiatives for the dispatch service processes
To be successful in this role you will need to be immediately available and commit to a 12 month contract. Other attributes that they are looking for are:
- Medical devices experience ideal but not necessary
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Knowledge with a ERP system
- Experience within dispatch is vital
We would love to hear from you if you tick most of the boxes above. Apply Now!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )