This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Digital Web Producer has become available on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Digital Web Producer, you will join this busy Marketing team updating web content on their company website.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with all marketing divisions to effectively plan and support online content related to individual business goals and objectives
- Work with the project management system to manage deadlines and stick to assigned timelines
- Producing product pages and ensure web content is published on time
- Working on micro sites and edit creative assets
- Managing web content through Web CMS
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience coordinating web content
- Tertiary qualifications in web production, graphic design, digital media or similar field
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS coding
- Proficient in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Thrive in working to tight deadlines and under pressure
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )