A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Communications Consultant to join this mid-tier law firm. Sit within the Business Development, Communications & Marketing Team. Drive the internal and external communications program and develop your career.
- Contribute to project management and distribution of communications campaigns
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Write, proof and edit written content
- Provide guidance of available communications, data analysis and tools
- Work closely with lawyers and the Business Development Team to identify suitable issues to communicate
- Manage the firms website
- Provide analysis of data
- Social media management
- Publication of firms weekly newsletter
To Be Successful.....
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing / communications role
- Experience in professional services is preferable
- Degree qualified in Digital Communications or Marketing or other relevant degree
Located in the heart of the CBD this mid-tier law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. They have regular staff functions and sponsor various sporting events. You will be working close to multiple transport options and can expect to be involved in regular social events.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kate Keltie on 03 9098 7426 or Sian Taylor on 03 9098 7425
( SK931418A )