The specialist government team here at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Digital Campaign Manager with solid experience in Marketing and media focus for an exciting new temporary assignment!
Your day to day responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Lead the Digital unit and develop further digital policies and procedures
- Provide specialist advice and support to staff on digital marketing campaigns including liaison with external agencies and suppliers
- Manage the development, implementation and evaluation of innovative digital campaign strategies and projects within allotted budgets and deadlines
- Analysis and identification of stakeholder requirements
- Develop communications tools and materials, including web and social media content, guidelines, brochures and other publications, email campaigns, videos and advertising activities to meet diverse stakeholder audience information needs
- Manage a range of external providers and specialist agencies to deliver high-quality outcomes that meet the needs of a range of audiences
- Preparing and distributing promotional plans and costings
- Managing online, billboards, TV and database marketing campaign
- Updating internet and website providers
- Creating and maintaining a high quality brand continuity applications for each project, consistent with corporate requirements
- Implementing a Public Relations plan for effective media coverage
- Proactively participating with customer communication and service improvement
To be successful within this role you will:
- Tertiary or industry recognized marketing qualifications and/or relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using content management systems, and website creation and maintenance databases
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing environment and online publishing and experience in the documentation of briefs and guidelines for agencies, clients and technology suppliers.
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing techniques and the ability to define, plan and implement a search engine marketing and optimisation strategy
- Good contract management experience particularly in understanding the project scope and requirements of technology suppliers
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, project and time management, organisation, and negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation of reports, correspondence, administration, creative, copy writing and digital materials
- Possess high attention to detail coupled with the ability to deliver marketing campaigns to various audiences
This is a chance for you to join NSW Government and be a part of a professional and dynamic culture in Sydney CBD. Please APPLY NOW!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.