This organisation is one of the most well known brands in Australia and they are looking for a strong demand planner to join their close knit planning team to make sure that all KPI's are hit and that the service levels the organisation set is adhered to. This is a 6 month Temporary to Permanent opportunity.
In this position it is vital to have strong communication both written and verbal to be able to get vital information across to internal and external stakeholders. Other important responsibilities:
- Lead demand review by category providing understanding of forecast assumptions and changes by customer and brands
- Enter adjustments to forecast due to customer inventory provided by the sales as required
- Prepare and issue what's changed report to show changes by category by customer by forecast element
- Prepare and communicate R&O as required including adjustments to NPD R&) following launch
- Prepare and input ship adjustments to manage customer inventory changes, pipeline of new products and other miscellaneous changes not covered by base or inc forecast
To be successful in securing this role it is important that you are very analytical and have strong problem solving skills, other important personal attributes are:
- Proven experience within in demand planning
- Must have proven system experience SAP and Excel Ideal
- Ability to communicate issues with internal and external stakeholders confidently Excellent collaboration skills across different levels of the organisation, across different geographies and cross functionally and cross culturally.
It is very important that you tick most of the requirements above to be successful and you must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE as they are looking for someone to start straight away. If you do tick these boxes then please APPLY NOW!! Or call Greg on 02 8270 9799.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )