This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home. As they continue through this period of growth, an ongoing contract opportunity has become available for a Demand Planner to join this leading brand.
Based in their new offices in Southbank, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with stunning CBD views.
Reporting to the Sales Operation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The management of demand, inventory, supply chain and order and distribution
- Supporting supply chain operations to ensure efficiency and excellent KPI performance throughout the organisation
- Monitor inbound inventory, purchase orders and support allocation
- Monitoring inventory levels and demand analysis
- Track and analyse performance and behaviour KPI's
- Communicate your analysis to product managers
- Guide the sales team with recommendations
- Weekly and monthly supply chain reporting
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as required
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Solid demand analysis/forecasting/supply chain operation experience
- Relevant qualifications
- ERP experience desired but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elizabeth Punshon on 1300 338 546
( SK92341A )