Focused on their innovative and forward-thinking approach this leading brand is making an exponential advancement within the Technology sector. There is now an opportunity to get your foot in the door of this 1st class company offering you exceptional training and career growth potential.
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Demand Planner to to join this busy environment. As a Demand Planner, you will forecast and plan with key accounts and support outbound supply chain operations to achieve efficiency and higher customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Generate weekly customer sell-out forecast and customer order forecast
- Analyse historical sell-out and channel inventory performance to recommend future forecast
- Guide customers with up to date supply and order status
- Facilitate weekly customer CPFR meeting
- Run and analyst purchase/sales/inventory status to understand supply chain status on regular basis
- Monitor incoming and outgoing stock moment
- Monitor order status, make allocations and create deliveries by collaborating with logistics and sales order desk
- Present historical performance and share key issues and finding to drive improved performance
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in a similar multi-dimensional analysis role
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Proven experience in SAP ERP and BI
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in meeting deadlines and staying organised
Apply NOW to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704