People2People are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Debt Recovery - Customer Service Officer to join their team in Parramatta for 4.5 months. Your main focus will be to contact customers who have not yet completed their financial agreements.
- Contact various sponsors who have not yet fulfilled their financial agreements with the Department
- Liaise with sponsors to develop a debt recovery method
- Negotiation of repayment terms and conditions with sponsors and other stakeholders
- Preparation and sending of lettings and emails pursuing repayments
- Update, maintain, and retrieve information from internal databases
- Provide support to the payroll and business support teams
- Passing information to the legal team for further actioning
To secure this role you will possess:
- Previous experience in debt recovery payroll
- Previous customer service call centre experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the Public Sector will be highly regarded
- Microsoft Office and SAP competency
This is a busy role which requires someone who can think on their feet, manage high outbound call volumes, and stay up-to-date with business processes. If you are available to commence early February and interested then hit the APPLY NOW button!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.