One of Australia's largest and leading distributors of technology solutions and services including network infrastructure, data centre and cloud solutions. Approximately 100 staff on-site at their St Leonards office, they are very well known for promoting staff from within. If you are looking for a company you can grow your career, this is the right business for you.
Reporting directly to the supply chain manager, this role is responsible leading and inspiring their team. Using your strong warehouse management skills to plan and optimise the flow of goods into and out of the facility.
- Manage and lead the warehouse team, including rosters, performance management, morale, goals and objectives, and workplace safety.
- Ensure freight delivery schedules, and service delivery meet customer expectations
- act as the key liaison between warehouse operations, sales desks and customer support
- Manage inventory, warehouse capacity and utilisation requirements
- Work closely with carriers to ensure DIFOT is achieved
- Ensure suitable business outcomes are achieved through the performance between purchasing, order entry and the warehouse
- Set and influence KPI performance of the Vendor Fulfilment team
- Be the face of the Logistics team to manage customers challenges or issues within 3PL and reverse logistics requirements
- 5 years experience in warehouse management
- Must have SAP knowledge and experience
- Experience leading a team through a changing environment
- Excellent understanding of OH&S requirements
- Proven experience leading a team, setting goals and performance management
- Must have a high level of professionalism
- Highly organised and prioritisation skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org