This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Data & Reporting Analyst has become available on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Data & Reporting Analyst, you will join this busy team conducting multi-source data analysis, managing channel management and master data management.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Market data analysis which includes; market share, market trend, competitor trend
- Pricing & Promotion analysis
- Set and monitor sell out targets
- Campaign ROI analysis
- Manage channel data structure
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a similar roles
- Experience in handling large sets of data
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills - Proficiency in VBA/Macro preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741