about the company
Are you customer service focused with strong data entry skills and exposure to logistic or supply chain environments? Based on the city fringe close to public transport, this organisation is a well know entity in their field that have experienced consistent growth over the past 12 months. As a result, a new opportunity has risen for an experienced Data Entry Officer to join the supply chain team in this temporary 2 month opportunity.
about the role
An integral role, this position will see you reporting directly to the National Logistics Manager responsible for high volume data, general administration and interacting with internal and external groups.
The successful applicant will have:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Be system savvy with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Previously used accounting software
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Ability to follow through on customer requests
- Provide clear and accurate instruction and product information to customers.
Professionally presented and spoken, you have previously worked in logistics, supply chain or a service function. You are highly motivated and are well versed with administration processes and have the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
As an individual, you are committed to providing high level of support and pride yourself on your fast and accurate data entry skills. Immediately available you are looking to undertake a temporary role for the next 2 months. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, hit APPLY today!