people2people are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Data Entry / Coding Officer for a 6 month assignment with NSW Government
Working with another team member, this role is 95% data entry, requiring a high attention to detail and a willingness to persevere with repetitive work.
Typical duties will involve:
- Assessing and catagorising data, and clearing up inconsistencies with data entry
- Working with v-lookups, pivot tables, pivot table graphs and formulas to cut and dice data
- Understanding safety occurrences and associated risks
You must have:
- Vey strong Excel skills - v-lookups, pivot tables, formulas
- High attention to detail
- A background in safety or construction would be highly desirable
For more information please apply, and the NSW Government team at people2people will be in touch.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jonathan Ridd on +61282709704