about our client
Our client provides outbound contact services on behalf of membership-based organisations. They pride themselves on delivering the highest quality of customer interaction to all of their customers and clients. Based in Brisbane North, they are now looking for outstanding customer service representatives to join their team on a short term temporary basis.
about the role
- Undertaking outbound calls in line with campaign brief.
- Effectively liaise and maintain relationships will all internal and external parties.
- Updating internal database.
- Assist with preparation of data and campaign progress.
- Complete documentation and maintain accurate records.
- General office administrative tasks.
The ideal person for this role will have at least 2-3 years' experience in a call centre environment. You will have strong customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders and have experience handling a wide variety of customer calls with experience in meeting and exceeding KPI's. You thrive in a high volume environment and possess strong administration skills and the ability to think outside the box.
This role is due to commence on the 13th of April. If you are looking for new challenge please APPLY NOW to be considered for this role.