This Company is a large globally recognised provider to the health care industry and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business.
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the Customer Service team while providing support as a 2IC to the Customer Service Manager. You will provide outstanding service to both internal and external customers.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who want to get ahead and take the next step in their career. Our customer service team is full of bright and cheerful people who go out of their way to help.
- Rostering of the Customer Service team nation wide
- Coordinating with the ANZ teams to organise meetings and report on staff availability
- Develop and review KPI's and performance
- Take inbound calls, process billings, bookings and assist with outbound if required
- Handle disputes and complaints
- Assist Customer Service Manager with staff supervision and ongoing training and development
- Work closely with sales, customer service and warehouse staff to ensure outbound customer service expectations are met
- Ability to lead and develop people
- Rostering or scheduling experience would be an advantage
- A genuine customer focus and helpful nature
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to handle competing priorities
- Display high levels of honesty and integrity
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
- Ability to quickly learn new technology - especially JDE, Oracle, MS Office
- Understanding of medical terminology and hospital procedures will be an advantage
What's in it for you?
This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always looking for personal development, cross-skilling and continuous promotions within.
- $70,000 - $90,000 + super + bonus
- Work/life balance
- Study support
- Career progression
You will enjoy working with high achievers like you who are proud to represent a global leader who make a difference.
Don't miss this chance to join a fantastic team and Employer of Choice!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794