About the company
This Australian Brand pride themselves on creating fun quality products for all ages. A market leader in their field, this innovative company are looking for a Customer Service Officer to join their team for a 3-4 month temporary opportunity, working school hours 3-4 days per week.
About the role
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming enquiries though phone and email.
- Confidently identify and assessing customers' needs.
- Ability to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and following up to ensure resolution.
- Ability to confidently provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Ensure all customer related information is accurate and current.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a customer support role. You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen and to manage complaints with a positive outcome. You will possess intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and competence within ERP software programs. If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or contact Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.