- Posted date: 12 June 2020
- Location New South Wales
- Job type Permanent
- Salary$50000 - $54000 per annum
This award-winning, ASX listed organisation within the financial services industry is known for their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, adaptable business offerings, and high employee engagement. There is now the need for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in the Sydney CBD office.
Delivering frontline customer service by answering inbound enquiries, you will be responsible for:
· Providing high-quality customer service via phone and email
· Achieving set lead generation and KPI targets through cross-selling and conversion
· Creating positive relationships with all customers ensuring customer satisfaction
· General administrative duties
· Ensuring compliance is met across all processes and policies
Skills & Experience:
· Previous customer service experience, ideally within a high volume, call centre environment
· Demonstrated ability to solve complex customer queries with first call resolution
· A resilient customer service attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond
· Strong time management skills and high attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Earn up to $90, 000 + super
· Top performers take home $3, 000 a month in commission
· An immediate start is available!
· Uncapped commission structure
· Work/ casual dress code
· Company support professional development and training
· Be part of a social and support team of 20.
As this organisation supports customers across Australia, the team takes calls from 8AM - 8PM. A standard day is 7.6 hours, and you will be given 1-2 weeks' notice of your upcoming roster. You must be available for shifts starting as early as 8AM and finishing as late as 8PM, but the team leaders take care to accommodate personal circumstances.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Jade Evans on (02) 8270 9707.