about the company
This well-established corporate transport company with a longstanding history and broad client base are currently seeking a results orientated Customer Service Officer with exposure to the transport and freight sector to join their highly motivated customer service team. Based south of Brisbane's CBD, this organisation provide street parking, a supportive work environment and comprehensive system training.
about the role
Initially a 3 week temporary engagement, this opportunity will see you reporting to the Customer Service Manager responsible for the efficient and professional handling of customer calls, enquiries and consignment updates.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming calls and correspondence from corporate clients along with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all customer related information is accurate and current
- Assist the customer service team in taking orders and report relating items
- Updating client details
- Problem solving and investigation
- Ensure customer complaints requiring investigation, and escalated customer issues are promptly reported
- Provide regular reports, weekly and monthly to key parties of customer related information
Currently looking to undertake a new challenge, you have 2+years' experience in customer service and pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen and manage conflict with positive outcomes. Solution orientated, you possess strong analytical/investigation skills, remain calm under pressure and have the ability to complete tasks under tight deadlines. If you are looking for you next challenge this is a wonderful opportunity to join a progressive company where hard work is rewarded!
If you're interested in this role, APPLY NOW.