Located North of Sydney's CBD, and part of a global group which has been has been in operation for over a decade, this company offers high quality services to their customers in the automotive industry. With a broad range of services provided, the business works with leading and instantly recognisable brands.
Reporting to the Team Leader, as a Customer Service Officer you will provide a high level of service and become a trusted part of the established team which operates on a rotating roster. The role will involve a blend of inbound calls along with making some outbound calls where necessary.
- Handling inbound calls and answering queries
- Receiving and processing requests accurately
- Problem-solving, handling complaints and escalating issues
- Maintaining and updating client databases
- Making outbound follow-up calls to customers and service providers
- Previous inbound contact centre experience
- Ability to problem-solve
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within the automotive industry would be desirable but not necessary
- Permanent role
- Training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth
- Working on behalf of worldwide recognisable brands
Don't delay, please apply today to be a valued member of a global company with opportunity to develop your career!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794