About the client
Our client is a well-known market leader who provide storm/hail solutions, providing quality services to a broad customer base throughout Australia. Due to continuous growth, a new opportunity has risen for an experienced Customer Service Officer with strong time management and solid administration skills to join their business. Based south of Brisbane's CBD, the role will initially be a 6 month contract with view to permanency and will see the successful candidate acting as the primary point of contact for both the insurance companies and clients.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver excellence in customer service managing inbound and outbound calls
- Provide progress updates to clients and insurance providers
- Accurately record and communicate customer information to appropriate stakeholders
- Follow through on customer requests & providing clear instruction & product information
- Manage & update internal databases
- Problem resolution
- Data entry, filing, archiving
Highly motivated, you possess excellent listening and strong customer service skills. You have proven ability to build rapport with customers and key partners and possess strong problem solving and resolution capabilities. Resilient, you have the ability to work under pressure, deal with rapid change and work to strict timeframes. Self-motivated, you are currently looking to embark on your next career challenge and add value to a growing organisation.
If this sounds like you APPLY today! Previous exposure in dealing with the insurance sector is desirable however not essential.