Our client, a well-renowned business electricity provider in Melbourne's South East (close to Box Hill), is seeking an experienced customer service representative to join the team IMMEDIATELY on a temporary basis, with a view to permanency.
This company is looking for candidates with a strong proven background in customer service and sales. Phone based experience is a must.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Inbound calls
- Answering customer queries/general account enquires
- Providing resolutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling of services
- Inbox management
In order to be considered for this position you must possess the following;
- A proven background in a customer service environment (call-centre work is highly advantageous)
- Strong phone manner with an ability to build rapport;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Customer-centric approach;
- Proven ability to meet targets and KPI's
Please note, applicants must have full working rights and be available immediately.
If you meet all the above criteria, APPLY NOW and call Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431