Listed in the Fortune 500 'best companies to work for' this business manufactures market leading Medical Devices. Based on Sydney's North Shore this is a temporary ongoing contract.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing customer orders
- Reviewing inventory requests from hospitals
- Working with sales reps to monitor inventory levels
- Answering inbound calls from customers and internal sales reps
- Picking and packing of stock in the warehouse
To be considered for this role you must have previous customer service experience with high levels of attention to detail and the ability to work with sales reps at all levels. You must also have a hands-on approach as some of the role requires receipting of stock in the warehouse.