Working within Australia's leading medical insurance company, based in a centrally located Sydney CBD Head office, will keep you busy and alert. As a customer service agent you will be a part of a larger team, handling inbound customer enquiries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing professional and timely customer service via phone
- Escalating customer enquiries to the correct department when required
- Answer high volumes of inbound calls
- Provide accurate information about the company's products and policies
- Update and maintain CRM systems where necessary
Skills and experience
- Degree Qualified
- Previous experience within customer service call centre roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and a high level of organisation
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Immaculate personal presentation
If this role sounds perfect for you please APPLY NOW!! Alternatively please contact Brooke McKay email: email@example.com Ph: (02) 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion.