Working with a broad range of small to large organisations across a number of various sectors within Sydney's CBD people2people are constantly on the lookout for talented Customer Service professionals.
We have new and exciting roles created each day and are looking to connect with professional motivated, and hardworking individuals!
Your responsibilities may include:
- Handling high-volume inbound calls
- Following through on customer requests
- Problem-solving, handling issues or complaints
- Maintaining and updating client databases
- Administrative duties
To be successful to progress to the next stage you must have:
- Previous inbound call centre/contact centre experience
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to use your initiative
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- This is an expression of interest advertisement. While there may not be a specific role, no day in recruitment is the same and we frequently have Customer Service roles become available.
- To be considered for these permanent positions, all applicants must have full working rights within Australia.
Be ahead of the ball and register with an agency that values you and your career!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61282709794
( SK92357A ) SK922816A