Customer Experience Manager
This privately owned, multi-national organisation offers SAAS & Human Management Software to Government, Health Care, Financial Services, and Not for Profit companies across 8 countries.
Being in a sector of enormous growth, combined with their 40% rule approach, this company is now in need of a Customer Experience Manager. This newly created role will be responsible for the retention of 46 accounts, as well as developing relationships with key stakeholders within these organisations.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Building strong long term relationships with key stakeholders within your client portfolio
- Growing business within an already established client base
- Provide a consultative service to your portfolio by understanding their needs, wants and issues
- Meeting all clients face to face, state-wide
- Presenting complex Human Management Software solutions to stakeholders within your portfolio
- Meet set KPI's and ultimately exceed revenue targets
- Extensive interstate travel is also required
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have a tertiary qualification within a relevant field
- Have previous experience selling or managing accounts within a SAAS business (essential)
- Have a proven track record within solution sales
- Have a network with C-suite, HRD's and Procurement. This will be highly regarded.
- Have previous experience selling Human Management Software. This will be highly advantageous.
- Be well presented, with exceptional communication skills
- Be a relationship builder
In return you will have the opportunity to join a business that has a vibrant culture with excellent staff retention. You will be rewarded with a very attractive base salary and an extremely lucrative commission structure. If frequent travel, money and the opportunity to join a market leader sounds interesting to you, apply now.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421