This professional services organisation based in the CBD is in the market for an experienced Credit Controller to support a key Business Unit. Working in a standalone role, you will be responsible for end-to-end credit control. Your responsibilities will include
- Maintain up-to-date billing system and accounts receivable customer files
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, cheque, and credit card transactions
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Aged debt reporting and analysis
- Process adjustments
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
The successful candidate will be ambitious yet diplomatic when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders. With impeccable communication skills and a strong history in accounts receivable and credit roles, you will stand out above the rest.
For more information contact Kimberly Kaminski on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8270 9737.