Well-known brand and a market leading company in its industry, this innovative multinational is recruiting an experienced Collections Officer on a permanent part-time basis.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, this full function role will predominantly involve daily banking, collections and reconciliations and places a strong focus on credit control activities. You will be responsible for credit checks, trade references, deal with credit limits and identify delinquent accounts. You will also be expected to process and investigate claims and related enquiries.
To be successful for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
* Manage the collections function which includes collection of all past dues
* Experience with trade credit insurance
* Handle all loss recoveries
* Strong communication and problem skills
* Negotiate arrangements for repayment of loss or settlement offers
* Strong Excel skills
* Experience using SAP would be highly regarded, other large ERP systems will be considered
For this role, you will be able to work a 3-day week, with a pro-rata salary. If you are successful, you will join this fantastic organisation with free parking onsite, close to public transport and great experience to add to your career.
If this role is of interest, please apply directly or contact Chamira on 8270 9757 for more information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )