This global organisation is renowned for its level and scope of service to clients, partners and customers within the logistics industry. Located near Mascot, this company is looking for several experienced Credit Officers to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months.
Working within a large team your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own ledger of aged accounts / problematic accounts
- Making high-volume outbound collections calls
- Managing accounts in accordance with company credit terms and policies
- Actioning inbound customer queries on account status / activity
- Negotiating delinquent & overdue accounts to resolution
- Working towards collections KPI's
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess:
- Previous experience in a high-volume collections role, ideally with aged debt management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain effective business-to-business relationships
- A curious personality, keen to ask questions and investigate any disputes
The ideal candidate will be confident, strategic and a team playing. Excellent communication skills and prior experience dealing with difficult customers will ensure your success in this role. Previous experience using SAP will be highly advantageous. This position is to commence within the next week so only immediately available, or soon to be candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Immediately Available? Apply Now! For a more confidential discussion please contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.