Located in Tullamarine our client is a well-known Australian owned and operated business with a high profile reputation and track record of financial success. With ever-expanding operations they are now looking to offer an experienced Credit Officer an initial 3 month assignment to assist with an increase in the volume of work expected while they implement a 'late payment fee model.'
Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be tasked with:
- Assessing credit claims
- Raising and processing credit notes.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely fashion
- Managing disputes in accordance with company credit terms and policies
- Negotiating delinquent & overdue accounts to resolution
- Working towards collections KPI's
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess:
- Previous experience in a high-volume collections role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- Experience working with a large ERP system
Would you like to work for an Australian owned and managed company that is experiencing significant growth/change within a highly competitive field and is recognised for the quality of its services? Do not miss this opportunity.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below for immediate consideration. I am interviewing today. Please call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.