Join this household name, a clear market leader in Melbourne's trendy inner suburbs as an Credit Officer. This Organisation fosters a team based culture and pride themselves on providing customers with both quality products and service. This assignment is initially for 3 month and candidates must be available to start immediately.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Contracts & Credit Officer is responsible for:
- Facilitating the customer on-boarding process, conducting all due diligence activities related to the Credit Application process
- Customer account set up and master data maintenance in SAP (eg pricing)
- Follow up on relevant contract approvals
- Review contracts and maintain consistency with trade calculators
- Contract record management, data integrity
- Profitability Analysis through the relevant Capex Models and Customer Contract related processes.
- Register assets in SAP
- Calculate termination fees and close off relevant customer accounts
- Preparation of the Daily Sales Report and all related ad-hoc Sales Reporting activities
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Debtor management experience in a full function environment
- Contracts managements, credit application processing and due diligence
- SAP experience is essential
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills, must have the ability to use pivot tables and vlookups
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage demanding and conflicting priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
You will be rewarded with:
- Immediate start, 3 month temporary assignment with a view to permanency
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive manager, fun and friendly culture
- Opportunity to work for a market leader
This role will not last long, if you have the right experience and availability don't delay, CALL NOW!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below for immediate consideration. I am interviewing today. Please call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.