An iconic Australian brand are seeking the assistance of a Cost Accountant/Analyst on a long-term contract basis. You will enjoy a diverse role, working closely with the Financial Controller and Operations Manager to analyse financial information to assist in operational decision making.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the responsibilities for the role will include;
- Standard cost and inventory analysis
- Basic financial modelling and Management reporting
- Analysis and preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with budgets and forecasting
- Month end processing
- Support continuous process improvement
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Accountant with cost accounting and analysis experience. You may be qualified, studying towards or qualified by experience. You will have basic financial modelling skills and be willing to be involved in month end reporting, business partnering and assisting with decision making through financial analysis. ERP and strong Excel skills are essential.
What's on offer?
- Far south location
- Iconic brand
- Excellent working environment
- Ability to add genuine value
- Values based company
- Opportunity for permanency
If this role appeals to you and you have the skills to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Claire or Hayley on 07 31180125.