A global CBD law firm is in need of a Corporate Receptionist to help their busy and friendly team of legal professionals for a 2 week temporary contract starting in July.
Working for this highly reputable CBD law firm, your main duties will include:
- Managing external and internal calls
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board room
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Making tea and coffee
- General administrative duties
To be successful for this great role you will have:
- Proven corporate reception experience, ideally from a law firm, however, any corporate reception experience will be considered
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Confident, personable and approachable
- Corporate presentation and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
If you are an immediately available receptionist looking for temporary work, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Send through your details today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 9098 7427.