A mid-tier CBD law firm is in need of an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their busy and friendly team. This reputable and growing law firm pride themselves on delivering a high quality service and offering great benefits to their employees.
This highly regarded firm is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their professional and friendly team. As the first point of contact for their high-profile list of clients and practitioners, this role involves liaising on a face-to-face level as a representative of the firm and maintaining their award-winning reputation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Reception area
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable acting as the first point of contact for this prestigious firm, and will be able to communicate effectively and professionally across all levels of the firm.
In addition to this, they must have:
- 5 + years Corporate Reception experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professionally presented
- The ability to liaise with clients in a confident and friendly manner
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A willingness to go above and beyond
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )