With close to 150 in their Sydney offices, this national law firm foster a close-knit environment which has resulted in an extremely low staff turnover. They maintain a social and flexible workplace, and are renowned for their high-quality service, ongoing mentoring and training and inclusive culture.
The firm is in need of an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their busy and friendly. This reputable and growing law firm pride themselves on delivering high quality service and offering great benefits to their employees. This is an 8 month contract role with view to permanency.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board rooms
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ordering catering
- Updating the staff directory
- Ad hoc administration duties
To be successful in this great role you will have:
- Proven corporate reception experience, ideally from a law firm
- Confident, personable and approachable
- Corporate presentation and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Anthony Demarco at people2people 8270 9715. Connect with me on twitter @p2pAnthony
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715